Stitch and Thyme
Wondering what to write for my first entry.
Well first let me start with some history about myself.
My name is Lisa. I started spinning wool in October of 2004. So as you can tell the experiance is still relatively new. I knew that I wanted to do this when my Opposite sex domestic partner (ha ha.)and I decided we would go on a fiber tour through Washington County, NY. in May of 2004.
I became very interested almost instantly in spinning wool. Of coarse I had seen this done before but for some reason, this time spinning seemed much more of a calling for me. From that point on my idea of sheep and wool would be totally transformed into something almost addictive.
I searched the web and read to make sure that this was a worth while endevor. When totally convinced that this was something that I wanted to do, not just pick up and set down after I learned enough about it, we set off to the New York Sheep and Fiber festival in Rheinbeck, NY to buy a wheel.
So this is where the story begins.
Well first let me start with some history about myself.
My name is Lisa. I started spinning wool in October of 2004. So as you can tell the experiance is still relatively new. I knew that I wanted to do this when my Opposite sex domestic partner (ha ha.)and I decided we would go on a fiber tour through Washington County, NY. in May of 2004.
I became very interested almost instantly in spinning wool. Of coarse I had seen this done before but for some reason, this time spinning seemed much more of a calling for me. From that point on my idea of sheep and wool would be totally transformed into something almost addictive.
I searched the web and read to make sure that this was a worth while endevor. When totally convinced that this was something that I wanted to do, not just pick up and set down after I learned enough about it, we set off to the New York Sheep and Fiber festival in Rheinbeck, NY to buy a wheel.
So this is where the story begins.

3 Comments:
Oooh, very nice start! I hope for your next post you'll tell us about your trip to Rhinebeck!
I *really* need a *NON*-aol address for email. I need to contact you with information regarding your Fiber Arts Bloggers ring code, and AOL bounces email both from me (carolinemorse *AT* comcast *DOT* net) and from Ringsurf.com.
Hi, Lisa! Yes, a Yahoo address will work... anywhere that will not bounce Comcast and Ringsurf email. I need to send you the code to put on your site for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring.
Post a Comment
<< Home