Stitch and Thyme

New spinner / farmer learning how to get though this new lesson in life without to many bumps and slubs along the way.

Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

I am a spinner and knitter living in upstate NY.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fun at the Fair

I had the experiance of working at the Scatickoke Fair with Maureen Yulk two weeks ago. What a wonderful time I had. There were many fiber enthusiast there as well. I taught a few people how to spin with a drop spindle. I was suprised to see the amount of interest given to this wonderful art. I even was approched by a few people who would like to buy my wool. Hmmm. That was so exciting.
Some of the women that I connected with will be meeting in September. The nice thing about this is that I was able to find quite a few people who spin close to home. I am looking forward to getting better aquainted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home