Happy Anniversary
So it has been one full year of spinning. Was thinking of baking a cake for my wheel. However then I would have to eat it.
Matthew and I picked up Rabbits in Conneticut in September. 6 beautiful fuzzy Angora's. They were in serious need of care. Each needing a clipping as well as treatment for Wool Mites. They all seem to be doing well now.
Each were given Baltic names such as Coquan, Tarquan, ect..... I have decided that I would keep the names how ever I have my little nicknames for each. Destan is Starvin Marvin as the moment I place food in his dish he eats like it's his last meal. Then we have Delphine, the diva. She has a very standoffish personality. However when she is placed on my lap she seems to really enjoy the attention.
It has been raining here for what seems like weeks. This makes all of my chores seem tedious and cold. We are looking at 6 to 8 inches of snow today.
A few friends and I are considering starting our own guild in the area. I am truely looking forward to having a meeting a bit closer to home.
Matthew and I picked up Rabbits in Conneticut in September. 6 beautiful fuzzy Angora's. They were in serious need of care. Each needing a clipping as well as treatment for Wool Mites. They all seem to be doing well now.
Each were given Baltic names such as Coquan, Tarquan, ect..... I have decided that I would keep the names how ever I have my little nicknames for each. Destan is Starvin Marvin as the moment I place food in his dish he eats like it's his last meal. Then we have Delphine, the diva. She has a very standoffish personality. However when she is placed on my lap she seems to really enjoy the attention.
It has been raining here for what seems like weeks. This makes all of my chores seem tedious and cold. We are looking at 6 to 8 inches of snow today.
A few friends and I are considering starting our own guild in the area. I am truely looking forward to having a meeting a bit closer to home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home